Remote Operations Assistant responsibilities include scheduling appointments, organizing files, and maintaining job boards with tasks. Ultimately, you will work with the Art Director to ensure all administrative tasks are completed to keep the department running smoothly.
Operations Assistant Job Description
We’re looking for a self-starter who can help us with our operations. Position requires familiarity with internal procedures, including forwarding, and distributing mail/calls as needed, ensuring jobs are being performed and preparing and filing morning reports to the Art Director on projects due and their status of completion.
Must be able to manage several tasks and have strong communication skills to be effective as an Operations Assistant. Strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal abilities will be required of top candidates.
Operations Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Art Director with operational issues.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Promptly answering the questions of staff and other clients regarding projects and status of completion dates.
- Providing excellent customer service with clients.
- Updating logs, quotes, invoices and order forms.
Operations Assistant Requirements:
- Remote Work (main office is in Waldorf, Maryland)
- Local to Maryland (as we may meet on a monthly to bi-monthly basis)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Additional courses in Business Writing and Elocution are advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.