Junior WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Senior Web Developer with operational issues.
- Updating WordPress themes with content and images, adding pages, forms and galleries.
- Updating plugins and conducting website performance tests.
- Amending templates to create new websites for clients.
- Troubleshooting content issues on your own.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Promptly answering the questions of staff and other clients regarding projects and status of completion dates you are involved with.
- Providing excellent customer service with clients at all times.
Junior WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Remote Work (main office is in Waldorf, Maryland)
- Local to Maryland (as we may meet on a monthly to bi-monthly basis)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Additional courses in Graphic or Web Design are advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.