This Remote Junior Graphic Design position requires the use of graphic design software to develop unique fonts, color schemes, shapes and other design elements that portray a company’s brand. This is an exciting opportunity to create brand identities from the ground up, as well as support various marketing initiatives and client campaigns with flyers, business cards, logos and more. Most common software’s used are Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva, PowerPoint.
Junior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Canva is a bonus (and is sometimes necessary)
- Maintaining and designing posts for social media accounts (at least one post design per week).
- Creating logos, postcards, flyers, posters, reports, social media banners and more. Must be willing to execute work for various mediums and manage multiple assignments at once.
- Edit layouts for clients, check all creative materials before client presentations or materials are sent for production Qualifications
Junior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Remote Work (main office is in Waldorf, Maryland)
- Local to Maryland (as we may meet on a monthly to bi-monthly basis)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience a plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Additional courses in Graphic Design or the Arts are advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
Outstanding interpersonal skills.